be a Knuckles Fan If...
- you have memorized Knucklesí stats from the Sonic 3 manual (according
to the manual heís 15 & loves fruit--especially grapes).
- you own a copy of Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles
- you bought the October 1994 issue of Gamepro because
it has the Sonic & Knuckles preview.
- you bought the November 1994 issue of Gamepro -just- because
it had a strategy guide for Sonic & Knuckles.
- your favorite color is red--but it wasnít before!
- you own Knuckles merchandise.
-you have the Knuckles plushie.
- you wish you had a Knuckles plushie.
- your tried to make your own Knuckles plushie [!?!]
- you have a subscription to the comic Knuckles the Echidna.
- you own a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog #13 (or Sonic Firsts)
because it has Knucklesí first appearance in the Archie comics.
- you know who Julie-Su is.
- you have an opinion about Knuckles and Julie-Su becoming an item
(usually one of two camps: 1> you love the idea 2> you hate
- you know who Kragok is--and you either think heís cool or you hate
- you know who Manny Galan is.
- you know who "Ruby Echidna" is and you've seen her work.
- you lurk at Ken Pendersí messageboard.
- you have not been kicked off of Kenís MessageBoard.
- you have made an intelligent post concerning Knuckles on any messageboard
or newsgroup (note that I said "intelligent post" ;)
- it annoyed you that Knuckles didnít appear in the SatAM Sonic series
(What gives? They went to the Floating Island in "Blast to the Past" &
NO sign of Knuckles!!).
- you draw Knuckles fan art.
- your Knuckles fan art was printed/posted.
- you think that "the nuts at Archie [Comics]" should have given Knuckles
& his comic more -PUBLICITY-!!
- you bought Sonic 2 -just- so you could use it with Sonic
- you know the exact dates Sonic & Knuckles and Chaotix
- you bought Chaotix
- you bought Chaotix and you donít even own a 32x [!?!]
- you run/ran an echidna character (or echidna hybrid) at one of the
- your "alter ego" spends a lot of time chasing echidnas (or a certain
echidna ;o ) around the room/messageboard/world.
A Kunckles sandwich? Um, no thanks. I think I'll